Shoptiment (hereinafter referred to as the company) hereby grants you access to https://www.shoptiment.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and invites you to purchase the information offered here. Company reserves the right at any time to modify the content or remove parts of the content without notice to you.
The company endeavours to update and/or supplement the content of the Website as often as possible. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
The materials offered on the Website are offered without any form of guarantee or claim to accuracy. These materials may change at any time without prior notice from company.
In particular, all prices on the Website are subject to typing and programming errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of such errors. No agreement is concluded on the basis of such errors. No liability is accepted for the content of visitors' reactions either.
The company can never accept liability for hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties included on the Website. The company is not liable for any damage caused by the use of this site or the unavailability of this site.
The company is not responsible for the correct functioning or use of any of those products purchased from one of the company's partners via a link on the Website. No rights can be derived from the product advice offered on this website. This also applies to the purchase, receipt or use of products.
The website shoptiment.nl is a website of Shoptiment, a trade name of CreativeSolvers registered under KVK54845874.
If you use this website, we may process personal data through cookies. By using this website and our services, you agree that we collect, use and store your personal information as described here. We process this personal data in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation.
We attach great importance to protecting your personal data and have taken measures to do so. Your personal data will not be made available to third parties, unless there is reason to do so and this is explicitly in your interest.
This privacy statement is subject to change and does not apply to third parties linked to this website. For questions, complaints or requests regarding this statement, please contact [email protected]
Purposes of processing
In most cases, we process your personal data in order to reach an agreement, whereby we cannot conclude the agreement if we are not aware of your personal data. In most cases this concerns your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
If you are a customer of ours, we are legally obliged to process your personal data, including name, address, e-mail address and company name, for the purpose of correcting your invoicing and administration.
In short, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing access to our website and our services.
- Securing our website and our services
- Detecting and correcting technical errors on the website.
- Optimizing the website for visitors
- Enabling technical functionalities of the website.
The following data are stored or processed when using this website:
- Our server logs automatically store some information about the connections to our servers such as IP address, browser version and time of visit.
- We may process additional personal data about you via a support request, e-mail message, social media message. These are only used for the execution of the request and we will remove them as far as possible.
- If you use a user account on this website, we process the personal information you enter there. This concerns your name, e-mail address and IP address.
- If you leave a comment on the website, the information you share in the response form, your IP address and browser is stored to prevent spam. If you use Gravatar, your e-mail address may be anonymized and passed to Gravatar. More information about Gravatar's privacy statement can be found at https://automattic.com/privacy/.
- Cloudflare: This functional cookie allows the website to be optimised by Cloudflare, a service that speeds up the delivery of static files. This cookie is stored for a maximum of one year.
- Google Analytics: The cookies generated by Google Analytics enable us to keep statistics for the website and to optimise them. In the application of Google Analytics we have anonymised the IP addresses of visitors. Nor does Google Analytics have permission to collect data for advertisements and additional services. In addition, this website does not use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies. Finally, we have an editor agreement with Google Analytics. If you wish to withdraw from this cookie, you can use the browser extension for Google Analytics Opt-out. More options about the privacy settings of Google Analytics can be found at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. The data processed by Google Analytics is stored for a maximum of 26 months.
- WordPress: Wordpress places functional cookies to enable login of accounts. These are stored during the login session.
You can find more information about allowing or blocking cookies in the settings of your browser. If you block cookies, this may affect certain functionalities of this website.
Processing by third parties
The following third parties may process personal data when you use our website. We do this for the provision or performance of our services, due to a legal obligation or the registration of domain names.
- If you use one of our newsletters, your personal data, in this case your e-mail address and in some cases your name, will be processed by MailChimp. If you are subscribed to this newsletter, you have given your consent. You have the option to unsubscribe from these emails.
- Articles on this website may contain information from third parties, such as videos and images. This embedded content behaves in the same way as when the visitor visits the website of this content himself. This content may possibly collect personal information.
Right of access, correction or removal
You have the right to make a request to access, transfer, modify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data. To this end, you can contact the aforementioned e-mail address. If you are younger than 16 years of age, such a request must be made by the parents or a legal representative.
If you have a complaint about the processing of the personal data on our website and you believe that this is contrary to the law, you can report this to the Personal Data Authority.
If you believe that your personal data has been misused through this website, please contact us directly at the aforementioned e-mail address.
Storage of personal data
If you leave a comment, it is kept for an unlimited period of time, so we can check and approve successive comments.
If you have a user account on this website, we will retain your personal information for an indefinite period until you cancel your account or request that information be deleted.
Security of Personal Information
We have taken appropriate measures to protect personal data, to minimise the risk of loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. For example, we only allow the necessary and authorised persons to access personal data, we use secure connections and the security of our website is regularly checked. We have also taken measures at application and server level to keep your personal data as secure as possible.